OPENINGS ON ALL 3 SHIFTS.
FIRST SHIFT - 5:00 A.M. TO 3:30 P.M.
SECOND SHIFT - 3:00 P.M. TO 1:30 A.M.
WEEKEND SHIFT - FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY - 5:00 A.M. TO 5:30 P.M.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To assemble filters by hand that meet company and customer specifications in a timely manner.
- Assemble filters – put various types of media into pre0assembled filter frames; pour urethane and secure together by various measures such as bolts, staples, etc.
- Be sure that the pleat count is correct (where applicable).
- Be sure frame is square based on the filter specifications provided.
- Clean off excess urethane from production filter frame prior to moving to the next stage (where applicable).
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for producing quality filters and meeting company specifications in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions.
- Must have the ability to recognize correct inserts and frames.
- Must be able to recognize numbers.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must have the ability to learn different materials used (training will be provided).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- May be required to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand at work station for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to have repetitive motion which would include bending, twisting and squatting.
- Must be able to use both hands and arms in repetitive motions.
- Must be able to work in a noisy and dusty manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
- Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
Position Type: Full time,Part time