McDonald's Management Career
Are you looking for a career that fits your life, inspires you to be your best, helps you with college tuition reimbursement and keeps you moving forward? Look no further, apply for a position with the Huebner Family McDonald’s management team today.
There is a $1,000 bonus, paid out after passing the Internal Training Shift Management Verification, for Department Manager.
A Department Manager provides crucial support to the Restaurant General Manager in Kitchen Operations, People Development and Restaurant Service. This includes such things as, kitchen food safety, inventory, hiring/staffing, training, drive-thru and front counter customer interaction while maintaining loyal customers.
Guest Service Manger responsibilities include:
- Ensure Crew/Managers deliver superior Customer Service
- Sales Promotions are executed properly
- All service staff are trained in service procedures
- Drive-Thru area is organized and delivering friendly service
- Front Counter is organized to provide the best customer service
Kitchen Manager responsibilities include:
- Deliver Gold Standard food to customers
- Maintain safe food practices
- Controlled food cost procedures
- Ensure everyone is trained in production procedures
- Monitor and train Crew/Managers with new and promotional products
People Department Manager responsibilities include:
- Hire qualified friendly individuals
- Train crew using McDonald’s tools
- Create weekly crew schedules
- Monitor and execute crew recognition programs
- Keep crew motivated to deliver friendly courteous service
• Competitive pay
• Matching 401K
• College reimbursement for managers – Archways to Opportunities
• Paid vacation after a year of service for full time managers
• Health Insurance Plans
• Free Meals and Uniforms for managers
Management experience or Food Service experience is helpful but not required.
Apply at McHire.com or Text NC138 to 38000 Today!
Position Type: Full time
Salary Range: $0 - $29,999,$30,000 - $50,000,$50,000 - $100,000