Tuition Scholarship Available For Members and staff/employees
The University of Mount Olive is pleased to extend an offer for a tuition scholarship to all
member organizations of the Triangle East Chamber of Commerce, their employees, and staff.
Trojan Alliance Partnership and Scholarships
Thanks for reading... Below is a link to a two minute video from President Croom on the TAP and Scholarships, plus some information below on how to make it happen.
- There are no application fees
- 10% scholarship for all courses (grad or undergrad)
- 30% scholarship for 9 hours in a semester at the graduate level or 12 hours at the undergrad level. (Normal is 9 and 12 respectively)
- Courses at the associate and bachelor’s level are 8 weeks and students usually take two at a time—100% online.
- Courses for master’s degrees are 100% online.
- All we ask in return is to be told how employers will tell staff about the TAP Scholarship. The method can be whatever you think is best for your people.
- We can help with flyers, emails and attachments, staff meetings, and even if we are invited to host a table at an event in the workplace, we will do it. We want to reach students the best way possible.
- There are no costs for employers!
- There are no quotas on enrollment!
The link below goes to the video from UMO President Dr. Ed Croom on the Trojan Alliance Partnership TAP. https://vimeo.com/403863490
T H A N K S
To learn how your organization can participate, contact Dr. Paul Rutter at (919) 299-4818 or his
email at PRutter@umo.edu.